Looking on the Bright Side 8/365
- Today I went to my first Fatshonista swap meet and had a fantastic time. I scored some pretty sweet scarves, and a nice vintage red cape.
- Our place was photographed for a picture that will appear in eye magazine next week. It’s kind of cool knowing that our living room will be seen by a tonne of people.
- I bought a tripod this weekend and was playing with setting it up. I’m very excited that I’ll be able to start taking photos with it.
- My “Midnight in Moscow” nail polish by Opi I put on tonight always makes me smile. I feel like a sassy vixen when I wear it.
- Taking Pandora to the park and watching her chase a ball for almost an hour was a lot of fun today. A the end she had the biggest doggy smile.