Looking on the Bright Side 7/365
Ok well I missed a couple of days but I’m just going to pretend that didn’t happen…so here we go:
- A friend asked to do a photo shoot at our place which prompted a massive cleaning session today. This makes me so happy because our apartment is looking pretty sweet right now.
- Pandora in the morning on the weekends is the sweetest thing in the world. She cuddles, snuggles and is nothing but a bundle of love.
- Gary finished his prints for the miniature art show and they look absolutely awesome!
- Our friend Vincent and I have the most awesome sarcastic relationship where things we say to each other would probably make other friends and family cry.
- Last week at work was really tough, but in a fantastically challenging kind of way. I also got some pretty good news that I’ll share with people shortly.