Looking on the Bright Side 6/365
- Discovering that long sleeve t-shirts were on sale at Reitmans for half price. I’ve discovered they are fantastic for layering and adding a pop of colour to an outfit! For less than $10 a shirt I stocked up on a few of them and then spent some of the evening planning outfits to go with them.
- The fact that I was in at work at 8:30 this morning which allowed me to leave at 5:30 so I still had time to swing into Reitman’s after work to get said shirts. Yay for early mornings!
- Looking at my honeymoon pictures still make me smile from ear to ear. We had such a fantastic time in Ireland and Scotland.
- Considering the possibilities of where we want to travel this year. With so many gorgeous places in the world, we are finding it hard to decide.
- Tahini sauce makes everything taste better!