Well today is my 31st birthday and a lot has happened this year. I’ve decided to focus on the good things below, because I’m all about the positive attitude today:
- I moved in with Gary
- I got promoted at work
- I removed several toxic people from my life
- I’ve become busier then I ever imagined both in my work life as well as in my personal life
- My new apartment is now a home filled with things Gary and I both love (monsters and faeries!)
- Gary’s family has become an extension of my own family and I’m very lucky to have them
- I’ve been blessed with amazing friends
- I’ve been spoiled rotten by loved ones
- I got to see NYC for Halloween and meet some incredibly talented artists
- My dog Pandora has been an absolute angel and has wormed her way even deeper into my heart.
While this year has had its hard times, I’m constantly reminded how lucky I am and how many wonderful people make my life a joy every day.
While I sit and revisit what I’ve accomplished this past year, it makes me focus on what I want to accomplish next year:
- Complete my new Digital Masquerade layout
- Create a site for Brain Lava
- Travel (hopefully to Europe but at least to Las Vegas)
- Work out more often
- Take dancing lessons
- Save up some money to start work on my 3/4 sleeve tattoo
Not a huge list yet, but I’m working on it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years in case I don’t post again.